Linux Weekly News
I am a contributing writer for LWN.net. The following are the articles I have written.
- Restricting pathname resolution with AT_NO_JUMPS
- Randomizing structure layout
- The MuQSS CPU Scheduler
- Fuchsia: a new operating system
- Giving Upspin a spin
I was a part-time writer for Krypton Radio (Krypton Radio autoplays the radio stream upon loading, so this link and all the links below may result in sound unexpectedly coming out of your speakers/headphones). While the site has a general focus on science fiction and other pop culture, there is also timely news coverage on popular science and technology, some of which I have contributed and can be read via the links below.
- Linux Kernel Will Be 4.x Soon, Skynet’s Creation Imminent
- NASA Orion Successfully Launches
- A series on ESA's Philae Lander as the news broke: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- NASA MAVEN Rendezvous With Mars
- Legal Battle Escalates: SDCC v. SLCC (this one is a case of a legal dispute around trademarks)
- NASA Announces Payload for Mars 2020 Rover Mission
- Underwater Exosuit to be Used to Salvage 2000-Year-Old Computer
- Exotic Hadron Confirmed To Exist By CERN Scientists